At ANZCOE we are well placed to provide all the necessary services and guidance for you to achieve your academic and career goals. We have established an excellent team with the right expertise and experience from the education industry and beyond. We carefully select our partner institutions to ensure the right courses are available for our students and actively collaborate with other organisations to bring you the best possible options for study in Australia and New Zealand. We offer a range of services for both on and off-shore students. As a boutique agency, we carefully tailor our services to each student and provide a hands on and personalised service to help you achieve your academic and career goals.
Choosing the right course and university can be overwhelming and we understand this can be a big decision for you and your family. Our dedicated team will help you tailor a suitable study pathway for your study and career goals and ensure you have the best options at your disposal. Our experienced staff will take the time to discuss available options with you and answer any questions you or your family may have. Our education consulting service include:
- Assistance in finding suitable courses taking into account your previous studies, academic goals and interest.
- Advice on market trends in Australia and around the world to find the courses that hold good future prospects.
- IELTS help service.
Our dedicated team will work closely with you to complete and fast-track your application and registration process. We have developed excellent relationships with reputable higher learning institutions and service providers in Australia which enable us to assist in making this process as quick and smooth as possible.
- Assist and advice on applications for scholarships, transfer programmes and exemptions.
We provide you with the necessary information regarding your arrival to Australia to help you make this transition smooth as possible. Our expert team in Australia and Sri Lanka is can also assist you with extensive on the ground support.
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) in Australia requires all international students to have a valid visa before commencing study in Australia. We will provide all the necessary information to you and guide you through this process. More information on eligibility and the visa application process can be found on the DIBP website.
Our visa application and pre-departure services include:
- Advice and support services in relation to student visa applications with required documentation and funds.
- Information on the Australian (and overseas) way of life, costs, visa conditions and student safety information.
- We provide assistance in booking air tickets.
Moving to another country can be a big step for most students and we want to make this as easy as possible for you. Our dedicated and professional team in Australia is available to both students and their families and will provide the following services to make your transition as comfortable as possible. As a boutique agency, we pride ourselves in having a personalised approach and being able to provide individual care for our students. We also use our excellent networks and connections to help you settle in once you arrive.
Our accommodation and pre-study preparation services include:
- Assistance to arrange accommodation (on campus or off campus), airport pick up and other services such as opening up a tax file numbers, banking, mobile phone and internet.
- Counselling and coaching to both on and off-shore students.
- Advice on employment opportunities.
- Further professional and Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) guidance on part-time work if required.
POST STUDY PHASE
At ANZCOE we want to make sure you succeed in achieving your academic and career goals whilst in Australia. Our dedicated team will conduct regular check-in services and provide continued support and advice long after arrival to help you achieve these goals. Our experienced team of coaches and mentors can also assist you with career guidance in the post study phase.
- We provide assistance in visa renewal and other visa requirements through our partnered registered migration agents.
Our mentoring services include:
- Continued support throughout your university life through follow up check-in services for both you and your family.
- Mentoring and career advice upon course completion, including exploring further study and career options, resume writing and interview guidance.